Events and Meetings
- City Council: meets at City Hall at 7 p.m. the fourth Tuesday of each month.
- Planning Board: The next meeting will be held on March 9 at 6:30 p.m.
The Northwest City Hall is closed on the following holidays:
- New Year's Day (January 1).
- Birthday of Martin Luther King, Jr. (Third Monday in January).
- Easter Monday (Day after Easter Sunday)
- Memorial Day (Last Monday in May).
- Independence Day (July 4).
- Labor Day (First Monday in September).
- Veterans Day (November 11).
- Thanksgiving Day (Fourth Thursday in November).
- Christmas Day (December 25).